Fourth position: Community manager
Community manager at PatientsWorld
Professional training contract since September 23rd 2013
For a year, I worked at PatientsWorld as part of a work/study training program, while preparing a Master’s degree in digital marketing. My job as a community manager was essentially to drive the members of the website to be active, as it has a social network of its own.
During this year, my missions were:
- The animation of the pathology groups of the website,
- The writing of news and opinion polls,
- The publication of information files and videos,
- The posting of those publications on Twitter,Facebook and Google +,
- The prospection of new health partners (professionals and assocations),
- The management of emailing campaigns,
- The recruitment and training of MDs as part of a clinical study.